Friday, May 23, 2008

Beware! The Blog

Yeah, that title was a nod to the Blob. Probably one of the cooler movie monsters out there, well barring Godzilla and the mighty Kong, of course.

So I finally got off of my butt and decided to throw this thing together. Probably looks very thrown together, too, but on to other things...

In addition to talking about how things are going with my book, TRANSFORMERS: THE REIGN OF STARSCREAM, I'll be talking about pretty much anything that inspires me enough to write about it, and in turn, hopefully talking to you about it as well.

But I'll be adding the usual amount of work-related stuff to this page that my co-workers, Chris Ryall and Denton Tipton do. In fact, I might be adding a bit more.

-Chris

2 comments:

Andrew Griffith said...

Ha, The Blob.

I used to live in Phoenixville, PA where they filmed the theater scene. :D

That was like the one claim to fame for that town.

Chris Mowry said...

That is so cool! You know you kept looking behind you and up at the projection booth whenever you were in that theater.

I sure would have, but I tend to be paranoid about that stuff.