Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monster Fun


So with the announcement that they are indeed making a new American-made GODZILLA movie, I thought it would be funny to see if I could get 50 people to say that I'd play the part of Godzilla well. It all started as a joke, but now it's over 130 members so I said, what the hell, why not keep it going?

So if you're on the Book of Faces, please drop by and join up! It's all for fun, but you never know what could happen if enough people get a crazy idea. Here's the group link:


I'll bet 50 people think Chris Mowry should play Godzilla in the new movie.

Here's some artwork that has been created for the event, too. The tall one is by Lauren Baker and the wider one is by Josh Perez. Both are awesome... thanks!

1 comment:

lonegamer7 said...

Which city will be first on the menu? :3