Monday, July 21, 2008

ISSUE #5 - APPROVED TO PRINT


Issue #5 was approved to print today. Not sure what the in-store date will be, but I'm sure I'll find it out sometime in the next week or two.

Thanks to everyone who's been following the series, and especially those that have taken the time to give their comments on it. I don't think you'll be disappointed in how it all "ends."

Speaking of things that are days away, it's Comic Con time again. This year I'll be working the IDW booth Wednesday night through Friday. Feel free to stop by and chat. Also, be sure to check out IDW's Transformers panel on Friday at 4pm. There'll be A LOT of surprises in store.

Thanks again!
Chris

2 comments:

ironhide781 said...

The series has been AWESOME so far! The art is great, the story is well written, and I can't wait to see it all wrapped up and continued in TF2. As always, great job IDW!
Ok to print.

Anthony C. said...

Thanks Chris.

I'm in love with Reign, ever since the first issue I turn on the TF score, and it's more exciting than watching the movie itself!

Can't wait, I got #3 on the way in the mail as I speak-you're doing a FANTASTIC job, Reign of Starscream has become the first comic series I've actually followed with enthusiasm for every issue-so that's saying a lot. :-)